super mario wars super mario wars

3 things

Harder, More Levels, And Sound. All 3 would make a way better game. But besides that I think its pretty good. Maybe put some backgrounds too...and music...that would be awesome...I look forward to seeing future work from you.

Hyperfire

Bill, The Clean-up Man Bill, The Clean-up Man

Not all 0's...same as last version

Better smaller...good game once again!

Nidht responds:

Heh, thanks again! :D

Sawing Action Sawing Action

Cool Concept!

I like it! With a lot more work and more items and stuff...you've got a pretty good game!
Keep it up!

Nidht responds:

Thanks alot! I worked hard on this...and I'll add more stuff for sure! I'll have to fix some bugs up too :P

K vs K Fighting System K vs K Fighting System

WOW!

If I didn't know any better...I'd say that was the real game! I gave a 8 for Interactivity because it was kinda hard to move sometimes...but I voted a 5! Great Job!

Guitar Simulator Guitar Simulator

Not bad

Pretty cool! Could use a lot of work though....i liked it...i gave it a 3...but if you make another with better looking graphices and stuff I'll vote higher...keep it comin!

Hyperfire

Fire Man - Incoming Storm Fire Man - Incoming Storm

Sweet!

...Even though the boss is harder then HELL!
haha...I loved it but yea the boss was pretty hard, but great work!

Found Lost Found Lost

GREAT!

WOW! That was amazing! Perfect! I loved it! It was pretty creepy...the way there was red everywhere. Nice stuff!

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

...!!!!

OH YEA That was great! Definetly Well Done...I love how you payed attention to details of both games (like the metroid level is as if not more CONFUSING!!) But man! Great game! its good to know theres good flash artist on NG (Not including myself, heh heh!)

animotion v.1.4 animotion v.1.4

Another hit from Manuel Fallman

Wow! that was pretty cool! I've always been a fan of your work...but you should make more things you can move in this one

Impeach Clinton! Impeach Clinton!

It was ok...

Do you only have those pieces of music? heh heh...